Monday, October 14, 2013

Return of the Curl

You know the age-old question that always seems to pop up in fashion magazines... if you could only put on one make-up product before you walked out the door, what would it be?

Well, for me it's always been mascara... with a curled lash, of course. Ok, ok, so that's technically two products, but they're like peanut butta and jelly. They just have to go together.

I shared from the get-go here that my fav eyelash curler was a bargain buy, but sadly, they changed the sponge in it {it used to be black... and it was ah-mazing... now it's a clear-ish/white and it's no good}. So I've been on the hunt. And it's been a long one. I mentioned here that I ordered and tested the highly recommended Shu Uemera and it was terrible. 

But finally, the search is over! Meet my favorite new eye-opener:



Shiseido 'The Makeup' eyelash curler. Heaven. I feel like I can see out of my eyes again! Ok, so that's a little dramatic, but it really is a great tool. It's not quite the $2 bargain I used to rely on, but I don't even care. Best $19 I've ever spent. I recommend you all add one to your makeup bag ASAP. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment