Friday, February 8, 2013

Bitches Get Stuff Done


Ya. I would totally support this campaign. But in all honesty, I posted this today for inspiration... I need to get stuff done. And it might just take being a b-word to do it. Whoa, Sir Crazy Busy! I'm ready for you to check yourself out of my life. Please and thank you.

On the bright side? It's Friday. And I am going to at least try and enjoy some of it before I start holding my breath and waiting for the next two weeks of work whirlwind take over! If I'm a little sparse here in the blog world for a bit, it's not you, it's me... wait - that's the wrong line... ha. Seriously though, I'm going to try and keep a little bit of sanity and this blog is where I keep it real, but if I'm gone a day here or there, you've been warned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment