Monday, February 11, 2013

Grammy Gorgeousness

So awards season just keeps on coming! And I love it!

The Grammy's are the "anything goes" show when it comes to what the stars wear... some choices are a bit too out there for my taste! But don't let that statement fool you... there were some amazing dresses among the crowd. Like so:

Red HOT Rihanna
people.com

Rihanna is always gorgeous and this red Azzedine Alaïa dress is to.die.for! She was the talk of the night for other reasons as well {cough cough Chris Brown}, but her dress stole the show.

Cut-out Kelly
hollywoodlife.com

Kelly Osbourne doesn't usually make the cut {pun intended!} for best dressed for me, but this cut out dress by Paule Ka is a winner in my book. 

Solange Knowles Knows COLOR!:
hollywoodlife.com

Hello 2013 Pantone Color of the Year EMERALD! Solange Knowles rocks this color!!! I love the simple shape of this dress. It lets the amazing color speak for itself!

Allison Williams of 'Girls' Goes Glam

people.com

This Girl showed up in a Kaufman Franco number that was encrusted in black diamonds. Talk about making an entrance! Gorgeous. 

And although these dresses were b-e-a-u-tiful to look at, there were two gentlemen of the evening that caught my eye that I'd rather be looking at...


Gosh! Watching the Grammy's makes me want to go to every upcoming concert possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment