Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pluck It!

Yep. That's what I do when I see an occasional not my natural hair color hair. Ya catch my drift? Greyyyyyy. UGH! I know, I know! I'm going to have to deal with it sometime. It runs in the fam. I was just hoping to be some miracle head of hair and stayed chestnut/mahogany/dark forever!

I mentioned that I was upon a couple of crazy weeks of work and life lately and I don't think that's helping the hair-on-my-head situation. Yes, I'm being a little sensitive. I found probably a total of 5 grey hairs, but when your natural color is nearly black and those pesky surprises show up like sore thumbs, you start to worry with strand 1. 

So, aside from me just dropping in to say 'hi' {I was already going through withdrawals not chatting with you fabulous people after one day!}, I'm asking for your opinion... What do ya think?

Stick to plucking or take the plunge to the dark dye-side?

Found this pic and really kinda loving the lighter locks:

source

Who would have thought I would be drawing hair inspiration from a girl who once played Michelle Tanner? Oh Full House... how you used to be a favorite!

1 comment: