Thursday, February 7, 2013

Industrial Chic Strikes Again!


So I think industrial kitchen chairs are actually finding me now, rather than the other way around! I've already talked about the look here and here, but if I were to pull the trigger on incorporating them into my imaginary home today, I think I'd have to go for red!

Like so:

Censational Girl
Don't you just love the mix of the industrial chairs with the rustic farmhouse-like table? I think the pop of red is the perfect compliment to the worn-wood look.

Apartment Therapy
Well these chairs aren't necessarily industrial, but they are a great red! And those black french doors... LOVE.

Design Sponge
So much goodness in this picture! Love the aqua-teal wall color with the red chairs... Turquoise and Red have always been a fav color combo or mine, and this is a pretty lovely version. The table is also really interesting - from the shape, to the natural texture, to the industrial green legs. Also loving the rug. What am I not loving in this picture? That cra-cra-crazy chandelier. Eeeeek. Please exit stage left, crazy legs.

But like I said, versions of industrial chairs keep finding me! Don't know how they got my name or address, but Home Decorators Collection mysteriously sent me a random catalog the other day. What was in it? 



Tomato Red Industrial Chairs. Go figure. For indoors or out! Double bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment