Thursday, September 20, 2012

Color Me Happy!

Spring NYFW has wrapped up and you know what that means... Pantone has released their color report! And I must say I'm in love!

source: Women's Wear Daily
I have to say this might be my favorite palette yet. Usually there is one or two colors I'm not in love with, but honestly, I think this is a really well rounded variety. I'll be posting more in the next week or two about how to incorporate these AMAZING colors into your wardrobe, but I couldn't help but share my new favorite nail polish, which happens to be pretty close to color #1 above!


Big Smoke by butter London. I had been on the hunt for a good navy for a while and I think this one is perfect... just dark enough, but doesn't look black, with just a touch of metallic. What's not to love?

More to come on these 10 great colors soon! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment