Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pretty in Polka Dots

Polka dots are timeless and sweet. I love them! I'm so glad to see more of them out and about this season! Here are a few great pieces that would update any wardrobe:


1. Why not make shopping a little more fun with this eco-friendly tote?
2. Are you seeing a trend here? Two days in a row posting about scarves? Yes, I'm obsessed! This one needs to be in my collection.
3. I love that this sweater is not your typical polka dot pattern! It's a fun twist on a classic!
4. If you're not ready to go full-on dot, these pumps would be a great update for your favorite LBD.
5. Add a little spin to your blue jeans! These would look great with any solid colored v-neck tee. Such an easy update to your wardrobe!
6. Don't forget your accessories! You need this happy little phone cover!
7. If you only have room for one piece of polka dot in your closet, this is the one for you! This would look great with a bright pair of pants (I'm thinking hot pink or kelly green), under a classic cardigan or belted with a skinny belt of your choice! Endless options!

No comments:

Post a Comment