Monday, September 17, 2012

It's About Darn Time!

So I've been talking about starting this blog for quite some time now and I couldn't be more excited to be up and going! ella.bella.bea&flo is where I want to share with you everything that catches my eye. I hope this is a little spot where you can take a break from your day and enjoy and moment of inspiration.

I think one of the things that held me up from starting this little venture was finding the perfect name. And I think I've found it! Ella, Bella, Bea and Flo sum up four different styles and personalities. Let me introduce you to "the girls."

Ella- the fashionista. Always ahead of the latest trend and not afraid to show it!

Bella- the princess. Draped in ribbons, glitter and pink. A true definition of fancy.
Bea- the classic. Loves her pencil skirt and pearls, and all things preppy.

Flo- the boho. Her style is a combination of a little bit of everything. A little of this and a little of that, but always put together and stylish.

"Because just like everything else in life their is an e.b.b&flo to style."


Who do you identify with? If I had to answer, I'd probably say it depends on the day! I'm a little bit of all four for sure. 


I have some really fun posts planned and would love to hear what you think of them, so don't be a stranger! Leave a comment or shoot me an email. Also, check out my services tab to find out what I have to offer and how I can help you create a stylish life. Shopping and styling is my passion and I can't wait to share it with YOU!







No comments:

Post a Comment