Friday, January 25, 2013

Back to My Love

Happy Friday, all! 

This week kicked off yet another crazy travel "season" for my job, but lucky for me, I ended up in the city that I love and was able to extend my weekend! 

source

The weekend will be filled with lots of shopping, walking and exploring! Oh! And of course a Broadway show... {Any suggestions? I've been very fortunate to cross quite a few off my list in the past couple of years including Lion King, Wicked, Mama Mia, Chicago and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying and I'm looking for a new favorite!}

I'll be back next week to share my favorite finds and shopping scores. Have a great weekend!

P.S. How great is that NY skyline art above? And very reasonable - you can get an 8x10 for only 20 bucks! Or go to a gallery print for only $50. I might need to treat myself to one!

No comments:

Post a Comment