Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Trained to Travel

I've learned a few things from my days on the road traveling for my job. Spending 100+ nights in hotels over the past year, you'd hope that to be true!

I mentioned before that I have my airport attire down to a science, but there are a few other essentials that I rely on to make my life easier when I'm living out of a suitcase. 

Here they are:


1. Kate Spade iPad case: Love having my iPad along for the ride and protecting it is a must! They also have a matching laptop case that is just as cute!

2. Tom Ford sunglasses: Early morning flights are not a friend to under-eye puffiness. Oversized sunnies are a girls best friend! This pair is on my wish list... and has been for a while! Keep dreaming!

3. Vera Bradley straightener sleeve: I must say I had my day with Vera Bradley back in college {everything matched and it was monogrammed... go figure!}, but this is one piece I still use daily. It's a lifesaver when you're in a hurry to pack up your hot hair tool and get going! 

4. Gap "Unmentionables" Bag: {side note: I just contemplated what to call this item for entirely too long} Most of my clothes that I pack for work are 'dry clean only', so I don't necessarily have a whole laundry bag full of dirties when I come home, but it is nice to keep your clean vs. dirty bras and panties organized... you know what I mean? 

5. J.Crew passport cover: This is a recent addition to my travel essential arsenal. Keeping track of your identity passport is high priority! For me, having a cute cover on my last vaca made the job a breeze. Bonus - you can add embossed initials!

So those are just a few additions to your travel tools that I think would make your life a heck-of-a lot easier the next time you pack your bags and the essentials I will rely on as I continue on my quest to travel everywhere.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment