Friday, January 4, 2013

Dusting Off My Passport

Well folks, I have some good news and I have some bad news. Good news is I am taking a long overdue tropical vacation. Cabo to be exact. Bad news is I can't take you all with me.

This will be the first time I've dusted off my passport and dipped my toes in the sand in seven years! And the first time I've taken a full week of vacation in my working career. Crazy!

After a lot of thought about trying to keep up with my posts for next week, I have decided this will also be a little break from the blog. Don't worry... I haven't grown tired of it at all... in fact I'm sort of forcing myself to totally disconnect next week and really enjoy time off from everything! However, the creative side of my brain never really shuts down, so I'm sure I'll be collecting lots of inspiration to share when I'm back!

Until then, I'll be here:

AdiĆ³s! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment