Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday 5: Funnies

I recently purchased some cute sticky notes at J.Crew that seriously brighten my day on a daily basis.


I tell ya, it's the small joys in life!!!

I did a little research on the brand or these funny little notes and found many products that were right up my alley... in fact I was happy to find out that I already owned one of the products listed below... can you guess which one??? I've had it for years and I'm not afraid to use it!


All of these products {plus lots more} can be found here. Even if you're not in the market for new paper goods, I highly recommend perusing the sight for a good laugh! How can you not love a company who's tag line is "We put the fun in functional!"?

And it if you're still wondering, I've had the Fashion Citation notepad for quite a while... and have issued them for sure! You've been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment