Monday, June 10, 2013

My Favorite Brother

It sure seems like birthday season for my family, doesn't it? Well, today is a very special day... my wonderful brother-in-law is celebrating his birthday! 

Now, I may have, possibly, just maybe, might have once said "I never wanted a brother," but Geoff has become such a wonderful part of our family that I can hardly remember what it was like before he came along. He is a kind husband to my sister, loving Dad to my nephew and has become one of the people I count on most in my life. Plus he is a pretty darn good time. Exhibit A...


This is one of the only pictures I have of Geoffy and I, but I love it! Although it looks like he's nearly got me in a headlock, we look like we were having a blast... and if memory serves me correctly, poor Molly was preg-o and at home. Sorry, Mols!

Happy birthday, Geoff! 

I love you and am so glad you are a part of our family!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment