Thursday, June 20, 2013

SOS: Stressed Out Skin

I feel like I'm always saying how crazy and stressful life is. In the grand scheme of things, this week/month/stage of my life is probably no more or no less stressful than other times I've been through in the past, nor will this be the end of stress. I'm just glad to have friends, family and fun {and maybe wine} to help me get through.

But no matter how much I seem to put my stress into perspective, my skin seems to miss the memo. What do I mean by this? I mean my face is broken out like a junior high girl waiting to see N'Sync in concert. It is not fun. And it doesn't feel good. And it definitely doesn't look good.

One of my saving graces when my skin overreacts {ha!} is this little miracle in a bottle:

bobbi brown face tonic $29

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Tonic. It's like a refreshing glass of water for your face. It's infused with cucumber, lavender, chamomile and aloe... basically it's heavenly. When you first put it on it immediately gives your face a cooling effect that feels so fresh. It definitely has helped to restore balance to my face, while smoothing and soothing!

So that's that. Heaven for your face in a bottle. The bottle lasts for a long time, so it's well worth the price. I highly recommend you try it. You'll thank me later.

1 comment:

  1. There are many products in the market for skin care. We should avoid uses of chemical on our skin. I prefer natural products.

    Regards,
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete