Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Shop Kate Spade TODAY!

Kate's having another suprise sale! Hurry over... it end tonight!

Here's a few things that have caught my eye:

With all the travel I do for work, and now adding trips to Canada to my regular rotation, carrying my gear in style is a must! This laptop bag, which is a steal, is at the top of my wishlist:

Lindenwood Leopard Chad $85

If all else fails with you outfit for the day, just put a bow on it!.. with this cute bracelet:


Double Bow Hinged Bangle $35

You can never have too many statement necklaces! Especially at such a good sale price:

Cut to the Chase Bib Necklace $49

And lastly, my favorite wallet style of all time:

Astor Court Neda $79

Seriously, I've had my wallet of the same style for over 5 years!!! Just now looking to replace it. I'd say that was money well-spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment