Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning Brunch

Merry Christmas one and all!!!

Right about now, my family and I are enjoying Christmas morning brunch! This is a new tradition that we just started last year. My parents host our family Christmas for 50+ people in the afternoon, so we decided it's best to start our day off with a BIG brunch after opening presents and before the last minute scurry of getting ready to host a large crowd! 

Here's what I made this year {I'm in charge of sweet. Molly is in charge of savory.}

Breakfast Cookies:
recipe

French Toast Bake:
recipe

Monkey Bread:
recipe
And mimosas, of course!

Yummy in my tummy! Hope you all are enjoying your favorite holiday traditions with the ones you love!

Very Merry Everything to you all!!! I'm going to take the rest of the week off from ze blog to really soak in the holiday, but don't you worry... I'll be back with some great new inspiration come Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment