Monday, December 10, 2012

Done and Done: Part 4... delayed

Tis the week I get back to business and back to my DIY projects. I promised to do 8 before Christmas, and this project marks that halfway point! Wahoo! Here are the first few if you're curious: 1, 2 and 3.

This week's project was inspired by a good old Anthro catalog. Gosh I love Anthropologie!


Using supplies I had left over from other projects, I made some fun and colorful magnets for my office. I chose patterns and colors in the photos of merchandise that I thought were bright and fun like so:


And with the help of the magnets, I traced circles over the colorful images, then simply cut them out... that being the most tedious part of the project! 


Then with the help of a little glue {I used a glue stick, but next time I would switch to spray adhesive} I had my finished product:


Already hard at work on my filing cabinet... I had to find some way to make a filing cabinet more fun!

Hope everyone has a great week! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment