Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gift Guide: For the Homie

It's time for another edition of the ella.bella.bea&flo Gift Guide! This time let's focus on a few gifts for the home. Here are a few gifts I'd be thrilled to receive:



1. Etched Letter: You know me... when all else fails, go for something personalized. This is an easy win.

2. Highball Set: I think it's my recent Mad Men addiction that has me interested in barware. I wouldn't mind using these to start my collection.

3. Pom Pom Throw: Everyone needs a cozy blanket... why not add some fun with pom poms?

4. Floor Poof: Extra seating and extra comfort. Sounds like a winning combination to me!

5. Soap: Not only a great gift for a home body, but it would make a great hostess gift, too! I love anything Fresh Cosmetics!

6. Frame: Lots of framable moments over the past year! A cute nephew, first family photos my parents actually were in, great trips with great friends, my best friends wedding, and the list goes on!!! Frames on my list for sure!

7. Storage Bins: I love to organize and when it's done in cute containers, I'm in heaven!

Still looking for more gift ideas? For your BFF, for Him, for Her or for the Tech Savvy!

Happy Holiday Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment