Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gift Guide: for Her

Here's to the ladies in your life that you need to buy for... moms, in-laws, co-workers and so on...


1. Kate Spade Wallet- I have a wallet in this style and I love it! Tons of pockets which ladies are always looking for! Plus, it all hides away with a quick zip and helps me to look clean and organized on the outside... inside, that's another story!

2. Philosophy Amazing Grace Set- Who doesn't want to know that you think they are graceful? That's a compliment in itself. And as an added bonus, it smells amazing, too!

3. Stationary- Thoughtful and useful! Winning combo!

4. Cashmere Sweater- Ok, so maybe this is a little overboard for a co-worker, but cashmere always shows the ones you love that you care!

5. Jewelry Box- A cute and chic way to store your jewels or keepsakes. Looks great anywhere!

6. Makeup Brushes- This is something I would love to receive, myself! It's something I wouldn't necessarily splurge on, but what a great time of year to invest with so many giftable sets available!

7. Pearls- I have this set of pearl bracelets and I love them! They are classic in that they are pearls, but a little fun and different in the shape and the fact that there are 7 strands in the set! And they are a steal!

Don't forget to check out my other gift guides if you're looking for a gift for your BFF, for Him or to Dress Your Tech!

No comments:

Post a Comment