Friday, November 2, 2012

More Leopard Lovin'

Well it's no secret that I have a love for anything leopard as proven in my round-up here and shoe choice here, but I have a confession to make. My love for animal prints doesn't stop at leopard and it doesn't stop at my wardrobe... 'Hi, my name is Katie and I have an addiction to animal prints anywhere and everywhere I can get them.' {It's true... even my dogs favorite toy is a leopard squeaky bone!} 


Lola

See? Obsessed.

Anyway, one of the things I love most about animal prints is the statement it makes. Whether it's just a touch of leopard/zebra/spots-of-some-sort or all over animal print goodness, I think it shows a confidence in style choice and a healthy does of FUN.

I've shared with you all part of my leap list, but I have a bucket list going as well for some of the bigger life accomplishment/goal items. {I'll share the full run-down with you eventually... just have to work up the courage to actually put it out there for the world to see!} One of the things on my bucket list is to buy a house and make it my own, and of course making it my own will include animal prints. Duh! 

Here are a few ways to add the wild side to your home:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4
So whether it's just a chair behind your desk, a coffee table book or a pillow, you can see that a little bit goes a long way!

Or you could go all out with larger choices:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Yep. I want leopard carpet somewhere in my house {#3 is my favorite!}... maybe in my dream closet! I said it here, folks! Now I must stick to it...



No comments:

Post a Comment