Friday, December 14, 2012

Wrap It Up

So I'm not even close to being done with my Christmas shopping {I know, I know... take my own advice and follow the gift guides!}, but my wheels are already turning on how to wrap up all the goodies that I'll be gifting this holiday season!

Here are some great options that I am considering:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

I think the photo option could be really fun for old friends! I have some great pictures of my girlfriends in our their awkward years that might need to come out of hiding. 

And you all know me, anything with a monogram is great! Options 1 and 3 are definitely calling my name!

Last year I did my own little version of option 6:


And I do have some of that craft paper left over, so maybe option 5 is for me this year!

Decisions, decisions! What's your favorite?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment