Monday, April 8, 2013

Blog Break by Accident

Well shoot! I took a blog break by complete accident! Bummer!

No excuses, my friends... life just got in the way. Between tons of travel for work over the past few months, fun times with friends and general life happenings, the blog went on hiatus. BUT I am back! There are exciting things coming up as my life continues to ebb&flo and I can't wait to share what comes next. 

Big thing on my to-do list these days? I'm on the house hunt! I've decided it's a good time in my life to make the switch from renting to owning. I'll be sure to keep you all updated on the process. I'm looking for a little gem with lots of charm and character. Something that needs a little tlc and lots of room for style.

Besides all of that, I am re-commiting myself to this little happy place. I truly started this blog to keep my creative juices flowing and I've definitely noticed myself in a bit of rut without it. ella.bella.bea&flo is a dream for me and I have big plans for where I hope to see it go in the future! Come along with me! Cans and plans, here we come...


Oh... and by the way, HAPPY 100th POST! Can't believe how quickly this little milestone popped up for us! Here's to many more milestones to come! CHEERS! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment