Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday 5: Now & Later

For today's Friday 5, I've chosen a few items that I'm ready to put to good use NOW and one for later!


  1. Oh hey, Nordy! I'd love to take this cute eyelet skirt off your hands in any or all of the colors offered! What a cute summer essential! {eyelet skirt $49}
  2. So this is my Friday pick for later... you see, I don't need this cute rug in my life right now, but I've had my eye on it for a while and it's on sale. No room for it in my house now, but since I'm on the house hunt, it might just be perfect for where I end up! And yes, I realize it's from PB Teen, but have you seen some of the great home items they have for non-teens? {mini dot rug $240}
  3. Just added these cute flats to my collection. I've been on the hunt for the perfect leopard flats ever since my pup chewed up my forever favorite Banana Republic pair when she was a puppy... mind you, Lola turned 5 this week, so yea, I've been on the hunt for a while! Worth the splurge for me... and I snatched them up during a Kate Spade 25% off friends and family sale! {terry leopard haircalf flat $228}
  4. How many pairs of sunglasses is too many pairs of sunglasses? And how similar is too similar? If I didn't have to justify those two questions, these babies would already be mine! They're like an Audrey Hepburn version of a classic. {Ray-Ban thick cat-eye Wayfarer $144}
  5. Every color I'm planning on frequenting this summer all in one scarf. It's like one stop shopping. You need this in your closet, too. You'll thank me later. {spring garden infinity scarf $48}

No comments:

Post a Comment