Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Small Joys

Still sending prayers and love to the city of Boston and all those affected by the tragic events.

When everything else in life seems heavy, sometimes I find comfort in the small things. No, I'm not trying to ignore the bad in the world, or pretend like nothing happened, but I find myself reaching for small joys, whether that be an extra smile from someone you love or something that puts a smile on your face. And in this case, something that brightens the smile on your face...

NARS Satin Lip Pencils. Ah-mazing.

NARS $25

Luxembourg is the first shade for my collection, but I think I need to add Yu and Palais Royal soon! This lip formula goes on smooth and wears like an extra rich stain. I find it an easier way to rock the more intense colors... hence my choices listed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment