Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today is a very special day! My favorite man in the whole world is celebrating his birthday!


You can obviously tell from the picture above, my Dad has style! 

I truly don't know where I'd be without my Dad. He is the most wonderful, supportive and loving guy I could ever ask for. As an older brother to five younger sisters and father to two daughters, he sure does know how to deal with way more than his fair share of hormonal women {don't worry, he has a grandson now and is one heck of a 'Papa'}! My Dad has shown me that it is all the little things you can do in life to care for one another. He is the most hardworking and dedicated man I know.

Oh, and I guess he's pretty fun too... except when he used to ask my sister and I to "bond"... that was code for making us do yard work with him {which we hardly ever helped with... sorry, Pops!}.  I think he learned pretty early on when my sister nearly ran the lawnmower through the fence, he was probably better off doing it on his own! 


Love you, Dad! Thanks for all you continually give to our family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!! xoxoxo

And ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment