Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday 5: Picnics and Pastels

I'm going to start a new series here on ella.bella.bea&flo called "Friday 5." Each week I will post 5 things that have caught my eye over the past week. There is no telling where this will go since you can already tell it's a little of this -- a little of that kinda thing!

So off we go!

1. I think I need this cute mini pitcher from anthro. Wouldn't it be darling with some fresh flowers in it or used to serve your favorite house guest fresh juice for breakfast in bed? {petite pitcher $24}
2. Can J.Crew can do bad jewelry? Seriously, I'll take one of everything... but since that is not in my budget, I think I'll add this gem for now! {bracelet $27}
3. Picnic anyone? I'll bring the bubbly in this cute little carrier! {champagne tote $98}
4. Spring has finally sprung! And please be here to stay this time! It's time to brighten up my polish and this new Essie shade is right up my alley! {"under where?" polish $8}
5. And since I'm gonna pretty up my little piggies with said nail polish, I think I'll add these sandals to the top of my shopping list. {Sam Edelman $120}

No comments:

Post a Comment