Monday, May 20, 2013

Friday 5: Better Late than Never

Sorry, my friends! Last week got away from me and I didn't have a chance to post my Friday 5! Oops!

Better late than never... here's what was on my mind last week!



  1. I've been looking for cute tops to pair with my bright pants for the spring and summer. Really loving graphic black and white prints paired with poppy colored pants! I think I'll grab this one from Loft. {graphic top $54}
  2. The weather has been beautiful this week! Time to treat the tootsies to a pedicure and I think this is the perfect color. {nail polish $8}
  3. Need a little morning jolt besides coffee? I recommend this lavender peppermint shower gel. It's just the boost I need to get me going! {C.O. Bigelow shower gel $12}
  4. This is next on my reading list. {Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead $14}
  5. Another top on my must-have list. What a fun surprise down the back! {studded top $48}

No comments:

Post a Comment