Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday 5: Summer Tops & House Pieces

Well, I did it again... sorry for the brief blog break. I'm moving this week. Enough said.

Anywho, here are the things I'd love to scoop up shopping this week. I love imaginary shopping lists!





  1. I am determined to do some crafting with fun pom-pom trim like this! Stay tuned... {trim $4}
  2. I think my travels will be taking me to new places like never before. I can't reveal all the details just yet, but exciting things on the horizon! A cork board map like so would be such a fun way to keep track of new discoveries! {cork map $48}
  3. Another find for the home... you know I love a little touch of industrial! {lamp $169}
  4. Polka dots just make me happy. {top $44}
  5. Not only am I determined to craft with pom-poms, but I'm dying to wear them as well! {top $46}
Happy long weekend everybody! Enjoy your memorial day!

No comments:

Post a Comment