Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday 5: Brighten Up!

Happy Friday! Here are a few products to brighten up your wardrobe, home, skin and your day!!!


  1. Love the neon pop of this pillow! The neutral base of this fabric with the bright floral pattern is a great combo. And at such an affordable price, why not add a little punch to your decor? {pillow $20}
  2. We already know how obsessed I am with Fresh Cosmetics products, as proven here and here, I think this is the next product I need to try. My skin has been a mess lately... darn you, stress! This might be the answer to my prayers! {Rose Face Mask $55}
  3. Still dream shopping for that house I'm hunting for! Can't wait to infuse happiness and bright colors in every room! {runner $165}
  4. These colors are great! I think this necklace would look cute over a navy and white striped top or put together with your favorite go-to maxi dress. {necklace $48}
  5. Stationary can be so fun... these Jonathan Adler cards would for sure brighten your day! If for no other reason, I want the cute box it comes in to collect trinkets that end up on my desk... I'm looking at you, lip gloss! {stationary set $15}

No comments:

Post a Comment