Let's play a little game of
1. Everyone needs a little fringe for the fall, don't ya think? And these are a great go-with-everything find!
2. I'm not going to lie, I tried to pick these up at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but sadly my calves were too big. I should be happy I saved the money because they are a pretty penny, but I still have dreams of having these classic riding boots in my collection. I've never had a problem with my calf size before... maybe it was a sign they were too expensive.
3. Gotta love a wedge! Gives you the height, but doesn't sacrifice the comfort. Plus, again, this is a great all-around color! AND even better, these are on sale.
4. Another classic pick. Have you seen Coach's Legacy Collection? It's pretty amazing. Coach was off my radar for a while, but the Legacy Collection has brought them back full-force and I absolutely covet these boots!
5. I don't know if it's because I'm from Kansas and the whole Wizard of Oz/Dorothy connection, but I am endlessly attracted to red shoes. These red booties are no exception! Keep your eye on the price on this site... it varies day to day and I scored this exact pair for less than $40!