Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Boot Season

It's that time again.... BOOT SEASON! I love this time of year when the summer steam has faded away and it's time to start wearing boots and scarves and layers and all things cozy!

Let's play a little game of dress up boot up, here...


1. Everyone needs a little fringe for the fall, don't ya think? And these are a great go-with-everything find!

2. I'm not going to lie, I tried to pick these up at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but sadly my calves were too big. I should be happy I saved the money because they are a pretty penny, but I still have dreams of having these classic riding boots in my collection. I've never had a problem with my calf size before... maybe it was a sign they were too expensive.

3. Gotta love a wedge! Gives you the height, but doesn't sacrifice the comfort. Plus, again, this is a great all-around color! AND even better, these are on sale.

4. Another classic pick. Have you seen Coach's Legacy Collection? It's pretty amazing. Coach was off my radar for a while, but the Legacy Collection has brought them back full-force and I absolutely covet these boots!

5. I don't know if it's because I'm from Kansas and the whole Wizard of Oz/Dorothy connection, but I am endlessly attracted to red shoes. These red booties are no exception! Keep your eye on the price on this site... it varies day to day and I scored this exact pair for less than $40! 

No comments:

Post a Comment