Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shop Til You Drop

I'm heading to NYC later this week for a work trip, and of course I had to add a day or two on to shop! NYC to me is like Disney World to a kid... my favorite place on earth!

The key to making the most out of a shopping day is a comfy outfit. Here's what I'm thinking:


Top: Airy blouse. Easy on and off for quick dressing room sessions.
Bottom: Colored denim. Gotta have 'em in every color for an instantly chic outfit! 
Scarf: Cashmere tissue weight. Not too hot, but keeps you warm when needed. I don't know how it does it, but it's a must!
Belt: Add a POP of color and a bit of texture with this cute suede belt.
Shoes: NYC = tons of walking! Make sure you have comfy shoes. I stick to flats and this neutral pair adds a bit of spunk with the studs.
Bag: Classic shape and color. Shoulder strap and cross-body {not pictured}... what more could you ask for?

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment