Monday, October 8, 2012

I Heart NY

Hi folks! Sorry I was a little slow today getting back on the blog wagon! It was a FANTASTIC weekend in NYC with a lot of work and a little play. Here's a few snapshots of the weekend. I'll be sharing some of my new favorite finds later in the week, but right now I'm going to try and catch up on my zzz's after too many flight delays.


Clockwise from top left:
1. Grand Central Station. Love it! My company participated in an event with Women's Day Magazine to celebrate their 75th Anniversary. Talk about a great venue!
2. Monica Pedersen. What a doll! Monica, HGTV Designer and Entertaining Expert, has partnered with my company and is so lovely to work with.
3. Mama Mia. I love Broadway shows. I think they are amazing and the cast is so talented! Mama Mia is one of my Top 3 favorite shows for sure!
4. My great friend Kelsey. She and I were in NYC together about a month ago for another work event and have agreed we need to continue the frequent visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment