Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Newest Obsession

Joe Fresh. If you haven't heard of it yet, you will! It is definitely my newest favorite store. While in NYC this past weekend for the Make It A Woman's Day event my colleagues and I had dinner with some of our friends from Women's Day Magazine and they recommended we make a stop at Joe Fresh on our weekend shopping extravaganza... {ok, so maybe "extravaganza" is a bit of an exaggeration.}  



Not only was the selection, store and staff awesome, the prices were even better! Don't get me wrong, I love designer labels, but due to the fact I'm a shopoholic, I need to get my fashion fix at a reasonable price. We loved it so much we made a second trip back before we left town. Think H&M/Forever21 prices, but even better quality. It is currently only in NY and NJ, but I'm hoping it makes it was to the midwest soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment