Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kiddo Crafting

Can we turn back the hands of time? By 20 years or so? I want to be little again so I can get in on these cool crafts, coloring books and such. When I have my own little girl, you better believe I will be living vicariously through her and buying her products such as these!

anthropologie

I think I might need this coloring book at my desk. It would make conference calls so much more entertaining.

The Paper Souce

This little wreath could be a cute addition to a colorful gallery wall in a little girls room... or a big girls room... or my room.

etsy
I might have to order these for real. Any suggestions on what I could do with them? I no longer have a trapper keeper to decorate, but these have got to make their way into my life somewhere or another!


No comments:

Post a Comment