Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Mama!

Today is a very special day! It's my wonderful Mom's birthday!!!


I don't even know where I'd begin to list all of the amazing things about her... she's a great Mom, awesome Mimi {her version of Grandma}, ultimate cheerleader, with my Dad an inspiring example of love and one heck-of-a shopping partner! She is the reason why I love fashion and why I write this blog. She always made sure my sister and I were dressed in the best of the best {I mean just check out the matching peter pan collars in the pic above, along with the white hair bows... a signature Mary move!}, even if that meant sneaking our mall finds in past our Dad. In fact, still to this day I feel guilty when my Dad catches me with a shopping bag, even if it's something I bought. Hello Catholic guilt! 


Thanks Mom for always being my biggest supporter and such a loving friend. You are truly the heart of our family... oh and the pups love you, too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I love you!

{P.S. Does anyone else ever go through old pictures and realize how few your Mom or Dad are actually in?!? Always behind that camera! Good think I found that gem above.}

No comments:

Post a Comment