Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Taco Soup

Every once in a while there is a pin on pinterest that I see or read that I can't wait to try. Enter 8 Can Taco Soup

I was intrigued by the title, as it seemed like it just had to be easy! I'm all about the easy when it comes to cooking. Since I am gone so much, I don't go to the store often and recipes that are too complicated don't appeal to me, but I still love to eat at home when I am in town since I eat out so much on the road. This Taco Soup and I were meant to be friends.

highheelsandgrills.blogspot.com

I ended up whipping up a pot of this soup for myself and friends and it was delicious! Such an easy meal that is perfect for a chilly fall evening! 

Ingredients:
  • 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
  • 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
  • 1 (12.5 oz.) can white chicken breast, drained
  • 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
  • 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
  • 1 packet taco seasoning

Directions:
  1. Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
  2. Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
  3. Serve with tortilla chips.
Really! That's it... it's that easy! You've got to try it! You'll love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment