I was intrigued by the title, as it seemed like it just had to be easy! I'm all about the easy when it comes to cooking. Since I am gone so much, I don't go to the store often and recipes that are too complicated don't appeal to me, but I still love to eat at home when I am in town since I eat out so much on the road. This Taco Soup and I were meant to be friends.
I ended up whipping up a pot of this soup for myself and friends and it was delicious! Such an easy meal that is perfect for a chilly fall evening!
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (12.5 oz.) can white chicken breast, drained
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Really! That's it... it's that easy! You've got to try it! You'll love it!